Quetta1944 Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
how totomtom spark 3 remove existing data

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    You cannot delete activities on the watch, but you really don't need to. What you are seeing on the watch history is just summary data, there is no detail behind it and it uses virtually no memory. It is simply the totals for the last 10 activities. When you hit 11 the oldest one gets deleted automatically. Your only option to totally clear it is to do a factory reset.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Quetta1944
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for that,my watch is not new and now I know that after 10 saves my new results will be mine only
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    You should have done a factory reset when you got it so you could register it to your own MySports account. This will also clear the watch memory. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Quetta1944
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks I will try to do that as soon as I can?
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    Quetta1944 wrote:
    Thanks I will try to do that as soon as I can?
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.
  • Quetta1944
    Apprentice Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    You should have done a factory reset when you got it so you could register it to your own MySports account. This will also clear the watch memory. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

• Quetta1944
    Apprentice Traveler
    I'll mark it as a solution when I find out how to do that,thanks again ??