Syncing issue-Spark

LeRoyF
LeRoyF Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
My Tom Tom GPS watch will not sync, i have had issues syncing i even updated software

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    What version of the software are you on? I assume you are talking about syncing by phone as there are no known issues with computer syncing. If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates. If you are not on 1.7.64 you probably have the same problem many users do. You need to upgrade to 1.7.64 by plugging it into a computer with Connect running and following the prompts. If you are still having issues you may need to request a roll back to 1.3.255 which was the last good update. Finally if you are on a Huawei phone, there are known compatibility issues that have not been resolved and there is no solution other than using a computer to sync. To request a rollback request it on this thread:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • LeRoyF
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for the reply, yeah I have upgraded but it is still having the same issue6b2ed697-fb22-452f-9d52-8e309fd6d357.jpg
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    LeRoyF wrote:
    Thank you for the reply, yeah I have upgraded but it is still having the same issue
    What phone are you using?
  • LeRoyF
    Apprentice Traveler
    Huawei Mate Pro 10
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    That is why, there is a known issue with Huawei phones, which I mentioned in my first response. You can only sync by computer as there is no solution for this yet. There is no timeline as to when it may be resolved but I would prepare for never considering TT has left the wearables market and it took then six months (and counting) to fix the last connectivity issues which affected a lot more users.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JJM97
    JJM97 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    My bluetooth connection also doesnt work, even on the latest software.