Sleep modus light flashing up when moving — TomTom Community

Sleep modus light flashing up when moving

011i011i Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Is it normal that on sleep modus the gesture is active?
It is extremly annoing due to intensity of the light.
It would be good to have the option to disconnect gesture till wake up or fixed time.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,329
    Superusers
    You can turn off gestures under Settings in the app I believe. You have to manually turn it on or off, it will not do it based on a wake up or other time. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • 011i011i Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    OK, I could manage to disable it. Nevermind, if you are involved on the software development, take it as an idea to disable gestures just for a "user defined" time.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,329
    Superusers
    011i wrote:
    OK, I could manage to disable it. Nevermind, if you are involved on the software development, take it as an idea to disable gestures just for a "user defined" time.
    No one here is on the development team for 2 reasons, first this is a user forum so we are all users and second, there is no development team as they left the wearables market and disbanded the Sports Division. Considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (in part because of disappointment with the Touch devices), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over six months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the device side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the watches themselves).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.