live service 1 year

Rob-1943
Rob-1943 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using MyDrive Connect
I did receive an offer for live service. When I try to buy it, the systems says no support on your system. Last year there was no problem. I can't reach the TOMTOM helpdesk, what to do now?

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,787
    Superuser
    Hi
    @Rob-1943
    [h3]End of life for TomTom devices with 2GB internal memory[/h3]https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/news-and-announcements-37/end-of-life-for-tomtom-devices-with-2gb-internal-memory-1031975

Tomtom Support
    :flag_nl: Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag t/m vrijdag van 9.00 tot 17:30

ATB YFM
  • Rob-1943
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hallo, I have read the announcement. My device has 8Gb internal memory, so this can't be the problem (serial number STxxxxxxx56). Or do I have to select 'other model' ?

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!
  • dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    Yes, your model is a Nav3 and shows this:
    "ST">GO LIVE 1005 / Camper & Caravan, 8GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect

so NOT End of Life.

Call the number provided by YamFazMan to straighten things out.
  • Rob-1943
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks, I try to call the number YamFazMan provided, it was closed at 16:30 instead of 17:30, so to be continued tomorrow.
  • Jetski7
    Jetski7 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi, I'm not sure what is happening now either? I've just renewed my maps and live services on my Live 825 and it still says on MyDrive that I have 2 services Expiring/Expired? I've never had any problems before. The lastest maps are ready to download and the live services activate again as soon as they have taken my payment but I paid for these last night and absolutely nothing has happened?
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    Hi @Jetski7

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Its a case where the services was not assigned to your account.

I did that that so now you have -LIVE Services active for 1 year and 1 year Map Update Service + 6 months bonus.

Regards
    Vikram
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer]
    [Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321
    Supreme Navigator
    @VikramK
    I guess, more important is this question. German users have this issue as well.
    Rob-1943 wrote:
    I did receive an offer for live service. When I try to buy it, the systems says no support on your system. Last year there was no problem. I can't reach the TOMTOM helpdesk, what to do now?

025286d9-71f4-4d8f-9826-461274e43df2.jpg
  • Jetski7
    Jetski7 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    VikramK wrote:
    Hi @Jetski7

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Its a case where the services was not assigned to your account.

I did that that so now you have -LIVE Services active for 1 year and 1 year Map Update Service + 6 months bonus.

Regards
    Vikram
    Thank you so much VikramK. The live services are working again. I won't be able to update my map until I get home from work. Thanks again. Jetski7
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    @EthoZ

Indeed I agree... There is a problem with the website and we have raised tickets for the same.

The issue Jetski7 mentioned was a different one, in his case he was able to order the service but it was not reflecting on his account, but the issue Rob-1943 describes is something else and related to the webshop where the services show as incompatible.

I will post back once I have news..

Regards
    Vikram