TomTom XXL 535.T sofeward update — TomTom Community

TomTom XXL 535.T sofeward update

I just been informed that as of January 2018, TomTom had to stop software updates and the sale of map updates and other services. Your trusted device will still work efficiently, but you will no longer be able to buy any further map updates.

Also, I would like to inform you that as the internal memory of the device is around 1900 MB and over these years, the mapping technology has drastically changed and the map size of entire USA, Canada and Mexico has increased to 2100 MB. Due to this you are only offered a smaller section of the map known as map zone which can get installed on your device. For this reason, as of January 2018, we have had to stop software updates and the sale of any new map updates for devices which does not have an active lifetime map. Your trusted device will still work efficiently, but you will no longer be able to buy any new maps of different countries, however, you will continue to receive map zone updates as per the existing lifetime map of USA, Canada and Mexico. Any advice as to how to work around this? I just bought the XXL 535T off ebay.

Comments