TomTom Runner 2 bricked after update — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner 2 bricked after update

LuciliaLucilia Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
After applying an update requested by the Tomtom Sports Site my Runner 2 Cardio wont connect and synch. On de Register page, instead of competing the process an error message is displayed just bellow the password: " e is undefined". This is very upsetting! I use my Runner 2 constantly, but not it wont work at all. It just sits there with a wrong time and does not connect to anything! May someone please help me? I'm sending a printout of the error displayed.
bc82ed6a-d54a-4a22-87a7-14e06ed482fa.png

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,181
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Bruno AbreuBruno Abreu Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am experiencing the same problem.

I think this a bug on the brazilian login. That happened shortly after I updated it.
  • rafaeljcbrafaeljcb Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problemn and i try to everything to resolve this, but i'm not have a sucess.
    How fix this?
    Thanks.
    Superusers
    rafaeljcb wrote:
    I have the same problemn and i try to everything to resolve this, but i'm not have a sucess.
    How fix this?
    Thanks.
    You were already told how to fix it, call Support, as recommended to the original poster.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,425
    Community Manager
    In the screenshot I see a URL for Portugal (pt_pt). Can you try the following URL?
    https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/register-device/?locale=pt_br
  • PedroalamedaPedroalameda Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    rafaeljcb wrote:
    I have the to resolve this,
    How fix this?
    Thanks.
    You were already told how to fix it, call Support, as recommended to the original poster.

I'm having the same problem. With a Brazilian account. You should post the way to solve it, so we don't have to call Support. Easier for you and us.
    Superusers
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    rafaeljcb wrote:
    I have the to resolve this,
    How fix this?
    Thanks.
    I'm having the same problem. With a Brazilian account. You should post the way to solve it, so we don't have to call Support. Easier for you and us.
    Did you actually read the response, the way to fix it is to call Support! We don't know what is causing it, it is something support needs to look into.
  • BaguetteBaguette Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    edited May 2019
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    the way to fix it is to call Support
    Yeah.. And when you find out *how* to contact support, perhaps you'd be good enough to provide a link as THERE IS NONE.
    Superusers
    Baguette wrote: »
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    the way to fix it is to call Support
    Yeah.. And when you find out *how* to contact support, perhaps you'd be good enough to provide a link as THERE IS NONE.

You are responding to a post that is over a year old. Did you read the first reply which gave a detailed explanation of how to contact Support? At this point Support is limited to chat only.