I can't listen the uploaded playlist on the Spark 3 watch — TomTom Community

I can't listen the uploaded playlist on the Spark 3 watch

GeovanajulianiGeovanajuliani Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi everyone,
I've bought this Spark 3 watch recently and uploaded musics to it.
I've created a playlist with musics mp3 in Windows Media Player.
Then I transferred the playlist to the watch by the Tom Tom Sports Connect.
Everything ok.
After pairing the Blutetooh, I see the musics on the watch but I couln't listen them.
The headphone is working well. I use it paired with my smartphone.
I checked the mp3 music on the computer and it´s ok too.
Could anyone help me with an idea to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance,
Geovana

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    Did you have the phone forget the headphones before trying to use them with the watch? BT is a one-to-one interface so they can only communicate with one device at a time. Are the tracks your own, with no DRM protection (like off of Apple Music, Spotify, etc.), as the watch cannot legally play them?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • GeovanajulianiGeovanajuliani Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello tfarabaught,

Thanks for your comment.

Answering your question, the headfone was paired only with the smartwatch when I was trying to listen the songs.

I've solved the situation as bellow:

I've downloaded the MP3 songs again using other program to confirm it correct format.
    I've created a Playlist in the same directory of the songs using an App different to the Windows Media Player. The playlist were created with the type extension m3u.
    Then, I've connected the watch to the computer and in Tomtom Sports app, I ressearched the playlists. The playlist that I've done was found and then I added it to smartwatch.
    Finnaly, I paired the watch to headfones and the songs had played! :)