Watch not working correctly — TomTom Community

Watch not working correctly

davdaddavdad Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
after the last update, my Tom Tom spark tracker won't turn on

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    Tracker>Off is not on On/Off toggle, it just turns off the tracker. You need to set a goal to turn it on. Go into the Tracker menu and select Goal> Steps and enter a steps goal and press right (or whatever goal you want, you can only have one though). The tracker will then be turned on. Then go into Heart and select On and Sleep and select On as appropriate. You need to press right through each item to save it, left will back out without saving. Pressing left from the clock screen will take you into the activity tracker graphs to see your progress and confirm it is recording.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • davdaddavdad Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the advice. Nothing seems to work. It was fine up till last update. Now I've tried changing goals etc. I've even tried a reset to factory settings. That didn't work either.
    Guess I'll need to get used to the fact it only tells the time now.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    davdad wrote:
    Thanks for the advice. Nothing seems to work. It was fine up till last update. Now I've tried changing goals etc. I've even tried a reset to factory settings. That didn't work either.
    Guess I'll need to get used to the fact it only tells the time now.
    Or you could call Support as that is what they are there for. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.