PC connection issue — TomTom Community

PC connection issue

MagdaLMagdaL Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, for some time I have problem with connect watch to the PC - when i plug it to USB port, application is turning on, message appears "CONNECTED" for few seconds, and then "CONNECTION WITH WATCH WAS NOT POSSIBLE". I tried below solutions:
  • reinstall app on the PC
  • use other USB port
  • Windows Update
  • reboot Windows
  • watch reset
nothing is working - what else can I try?

my system: Windows 10 x64
my watch: Runner 2 Cardio+Music
art. no: 1RFM.001.02
part no: 1RFM.001.025
serial number: HN1216.....

BR Magda

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MagdaLMagdaL Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I triad that also - when I'm selecting product name, website asks me to give first two letters of serial number. Problem is serial number of my watch starts with HN, but on the websit there is no option to chose HN serial number, and I can't go forward
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    MagdaL wrote:
    I triad that also - when I'm selecting product name, website asks me to give first two letters of serial number. Problem is serial number of my watch starts with HN, but on the websit there is no option to chose HN serial number, and I can't go forward
    When you follow the link and select Sports Devices it gives you a list, just pick your device name. When it asks for a serial number, pick any one, the numbers are all the same. Here is the number for Poland:

pl_PL.png +48 22 30 62 335

Poniedziałek - Piątek 09:00 - 17:00

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.