Runner 2 not connecting to iPhone

Jess05
Jess05 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi there I recently updated my watch to the newest version as was not connecting to my iPhone. I
am still unable to connect even with deleting my device off my
bluetooth on phone

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    What version do you have, is it 1.7.64? This was supposed to fix it but it seems there are some that still cannot connect. If it is 1.7.62 or earlier you will need to request a later or earlier version to fix it here. If you are on 1.7.64 and it does not work request them to roll you back to 1.3.55:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • EVA_27
    EVA_27 Registered Users Posts: 34
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Does your watch not connect to your phone or is it connected, but the app keeps saying to turn on bluetooth? I have noticed that with my iPhone, the app will not find the watch even if it is connected to my phone, when bluetooth is turned on before I open the app. If I turn off bluetooth, then open the app, turn on bluetooth when prompted by the app, the watch will connect to my phone and the app will start synchronizing. Don't know if this will work for you, but it does for me.