Spark 3 watch and a TomTom Touch HR — TomTom Community

Spark 3 watch and a TomTom Touch HR

RolandvDRolandvD Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a spark 3 watch and a tomtom touch HR
Can i use them both on one app ?
Because when i sport in the weekend i use my Spark.
At work i use my tomtom touch because the touch is not so big so litle chance to damage

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    You can, but you would need to unpair one and then pair the next each time you want to sync as tow devices cannot be paired to the app at one time. My suggestion would be to pair the one you use regularly (likely the Touch) to the app and sync the Spark which is used less often, by computer.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • RolandvDRolandvD Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for you 're quick reply just one question can i use the same tomtom acount for both devices? or need i create one another acount
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    RolandvD wrote:
    Thank you for you 're quick reply just one question can i use the same tomtom acount for both devices? or need i create one another acount
    You can use the same account, just use the same email address when you register them. I have multiple accounts on the same device. The only small issue is that it does not tell you what activity was recorded on what device, but if you are using the Spark for Sports and the Touch for activity tracking then it should not be a problem.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • RolandvDRolandvD Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you you helped me a lot, how do i mark this as a solution (maybe stupid question?)