Why does my TT Adventurer, in skiing mode, sim the lift distance to the skied distance? — TomTom Community

Why does my TT Adventurer, in skiing mode, sim the lift distance to the skied distance?

Ski4everSki4ever Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Goof morning, when I bought the Adventurer one of the things I had consired was the fact that the watch would recognize the lifts during the Ski mode.
After trying it the first time I realized that the watch would include the lifts in the total distance.
I was hoping in an update, but even after that no changes at all.
It is quite frustrating that there is no option that to split the lifts from the slopes.
Maybe I missed some function.
Could you pls help me with the matter.
Thanks in advance,
Alessandro

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    It does not offer this function (although it probably should) and is not likely to in the future. Considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over three months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the watches themselves).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Ski4everSki4ever Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes as a matter of fact, I’m quite disappointed, since when I bought the Adventurer I had no idea TT would abbandone wearables.
    I own also a Bandit, and I’ m quite happy with it.
    Off course in the future, I will keep this unhappy experience in mind and I will probably choose other company’s products.
    Thank you for your prompt reply.
    Alessandro
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    Ski4ever wrote:
    Yes as a matter of fact, I’m quite disappointed, since when I bought the Adventurer I had no idea TT would abbandone wearables.
    I own also a Bandit, and I’ m quite happy with it.
    Off course in the future, I will keep this unhappy experience in mind and I will probably choose other company’s products.
    Thank you for your prompt reply.
    Alessandro
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.