SYSTEM BUSY in MyDrive

BobPBobP Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 25 in MyDrive Connect
is any one getting a BUSY response ...... has been going on two days

Our servers are very busy right now
Click Retry a few times until you are connected. If that doesn't work, close MyDrive Connect and start it again.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,012 TomTom Moderator
    Hi BobP,

It seemed to be a temporary server outage while accessing the MyDrive Connect. I tried this just now and can confirm that the MyDrive is back to normal.

Also, I can see that your device has been replaced and new device needs a factory reset before linking to your email address. Please perform a factory reset and then link a new replacement device to your email address using the MyDrive Conncet.

Let us know if you're still facing the same issue.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• BobPBobP Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you all is good now ... BTW.. I did not have to do a Factory Reset all took off and updated and replaced the old S/N with the new one and updated maps ... Aint electronics great ,When it is working .. .. A BIG thank you to TOM TOM for replacing the old unit (Touch screen came off) ... Now I am Ready to go .. 40 to Phoenix routes loaded. http://40tophoenix.org/