Battery trouble — TomTom Community

Battery trouble

Lace262Lace262 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I have a Runner/sport watch and I am having trouble getting it to hold a charge. I've had it less than a year.. Is there a battery that needs changed or are there any suggestions on what I can do? I absolutely love this watch and would hate to get a new one.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    You cannot change the battery, it is not replaceable. However, the most recent updates (since September or so), introduced a bug that causes rapid battery loss (not sure if it was in your model or not). Request a rollback to an older firmware at this link and see if that helps:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Hi Lace262,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please try to make a factory reset on your Runner watch and see if it helps? If this doesn't help then please get in touch with our customer support as it might be a hardware fault with the device. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

The link posted above by 'tfarabaugh' is for the Spark and Adventurer watches only.

Cheers, lampard