Golfer App updating to Sports App — TomTom Community

Golfer App updating to Sports App

ken_iken_i Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I am trying to sync rounds played from my TomTom Golfer watch with the Golfer App. I manage to sync the watch fine but when that completes I'm presented with 'a new version is available' which i can't ignore and this takes me to the TomTom Sports app which doesn't have the golf functions.

I have forgotten the golfer several times, factory reset without any success.

I have a Spark watch too that works fine with the Sports app and have forgotten this too from my phone.

To say I'm disappointed with TomTom Golfer at present would be an understatement

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,174
    Community Manager
    Hi Ken,

The Golfer app is discontinued. If you see your round on the following page, the Sports app will show it as well.
    https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/activities/

Greetings,
    Jürgen
  • pumphpumph Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I've just got a Golfer 2 SE and all the information pointed to the golfer app also, but as you say it has disappeared from the store. SO does the sports app show the shot history analysis like the golfer app did?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,174
    Community Manager
    pumph wrote:
    I've just got a Golfer 2 SE and all the information pointed to the golfer app also, but as you say it has disappeared from the store. SO does the sports app show the shot history analysis like the golfer app did?
    All Golfer functionalities have been introduced in the TomTom Sports app so please download and install that one. The previous Golfer app is no longer supported.