Internet Services stopped ?- No map displayed on the MyDrive Route planner website — TomTom Community

Internet Services stopped ?- No map displayed on the MyDrive Route planner website

Jos_priveJos_prive Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Every day I check the traffic jams and road blocks. Since this week nothing is displayed on the screen. Keeps totally blank. Is this service stopped ?

https://mydrive.tomtom.com/nl_nl/

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,806
    Superuser
    @Jos_prive

If you zoom in from the link above on Leiden you get this63db1291-8d4d-406f-af53-0e18d5b9567f.jpg
  • Jos_priveJos_prive Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    That is what I normally did but my screen keeps blank. No map is displayed. Not at my PC at home and not on my laptop at work. Did you use the link in my first message ?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,806
    Superuser
    @Jos_prive

Yes used your link in Chrome browser but not OK in IE11
    Which browser are you using?
  • Jos_priveJos_prive Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    wow...that can explain things. I'm using IE11 for a while now. I will try Chrome or Firefox. Thanks for the reply :yum:
  • DanielForniesSoriaDanielForniesSoria Posts: 59 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Hi!
    To everybody affected (using IE11):
    We had an issue these last days where mydrive.tomtom.com does not open at all with IE11 (or older). We are fixing it now, and should be again available for IE11 today.
    However, we do not encourage users to use IE11, since it's an older browser and its support is declining. MyDrive in IE11 offers reduced performance and user experience. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge are encouraged otherwise.
    Apologies for the inconvenience!
  • GiapavaGiapava Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Daniel,
    I have the same problem by using XP; I know it is an old browser but after the blank page an advice comes suggesting to use an updated versione ogf Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
    I use Firefox and it is updated!!
    Thanks for the reply.