Can't see fitness points / fitness age on watch, app or website

moonboom
moonboom Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,

I have the spark 3 with music running software version 1.7.62, phone app 10.0.0 (I think) and use the website. I have recently purchased a new tom tom chest strap heart rate monitor which has successfully connected to the watch and which I used for the first time today. After syncing the heart rate monitor with the watch/app/website my heart rate data is available for the two activities I did today, treadmill and gym.

However, when I try to access my fitness points for today by pressing the watch button to the left the category isn't there, I can still on only see the usual sleep, steps, cal etc.

On the app there is no button at the bottom centre to access fitness points / fitness age, only latest, activities, trends and Manage. see picture

I can't see anywhere on my user area on the website info to see fitness points / fitness age.

Can anyone tell me how I can access this data on the 3 media, watch, app and website?

Thank you for your help.

Cheersa5ac6791-b1cb-497c-94d0-7c7b08f8522f.png

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    If your watch is not a Cardio model you will not get Fitness Points or Age, even if using a chest strap. Those features require a Cardio model (although the cards in the app do not make it clear). I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • moonboom
    moonboom Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for your reply. I will contact Tom Tom as this is not clear in their instruction or promotional material.

Thanks again