HELP -- How do I get answers from TomTom? — TomTom Community

HELP -- How do I get answers from TomTom?

I have 2 incident numbers - original # 171123-004451 & # 180308-001264, the latter incident number being assigned when I replied to the original.

I'm getting pretty fed up. Is there anyway of contacting TomTom which will NOT result in a reply like this?

"Thank you for contacting TomTom Customer Care. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to any messages sent to this email address.

If you wish to contact TomTom Customer Care, go to https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact./track/BvM7oQrKDv8a~R1lGsm_~yIjeQgqeC75Mv8p~zj~PP~g Alternatively, have a look at our FAQs on https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/results/track/BvM7oQrKDv8a~R1lGsm_~yIjeQgqeC75Mv8p~zj~PP~g or our user forum TomTom Discussions (http://en.discussions.tomtom.com/) to find your solution.

With Kind Regards

The TomTom Customer Care Team"

At the moment, I would suggest the designation "Customer Care Team" is debatable!!!!

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,419
    Superusers
  • africangrey650africangrey650 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    I know it has - it's a GO720 not a GO750. I'm trying to reply to their original reply, which contain an offer but I have been unable to take it up because my responses just bounce!!! Similarly, their vVERY helpful links just lead me to pages saying "MY GO 720 is no longer supported" - great help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Superusers
    Hi
    Sorry about the typo I've edited my post
    I'm just a user like yourself and I don't appreciate your sarcastic response

Phone :flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m

ATB YFM
    My comment is NOT directed at you. If you thought so - apologies.

I'm just hoping someone from TomTom, preferably from their so called "Customer Care Team" will see my original post and do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can they cut you off mid-incident???? Ridiculous!!!!!!! And, extremely annoying!!!!!!!
    Superusers
    Hi
    The link in my original reply... Has links to the EOL discounts

If you decide to phone Tomtom....
    When calling... When you are prompted by the Auto Response System DO NOT provide your Tomtom model information, wait for a live agent to respond

ATB YFM
    That really is VERY good of you.

Annoyingly, they offered to refund the unused new map update package I had just purchased. I had managed to find the discounts but, again, annoyingly no discount through their link seems to be available for the actual device I want. In their original response they offered me a discount for any device plus the refund.

Thank you for the telephone number and the hint on how to get through.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

Thanks again.