Spark 3 Alerts

shireesh
shireesh Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Would love these improvements to Spark 3. Please suggest if there already is a way to configure this.

One may not want to get alerts for messages since there are so many every few minutes. Is there a way we can choose between getting alerts only for call or messages or both.

Alert vibration duration is long and causes faster charge depletion. Choice to have shorter vibration would be great.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    There is no way to choose what type of alerts to get, it is all or nothing. You can also not modify vibration settings. While these are fine suggestions, they are not going to happen. TomTom has left the wearables industry and closed their Sports Division and are no longer producing new devices. Presumably they will just be offering support for existing devices and implementing bug fixes from now on, not adding features to watches that are now legacy devices. At this point, the devices are what they are and we will have to live with them as is.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • shireesh
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you tfarabaugh for this unexpected information. It is disheartening indeed.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    shireesh wrote:
    Thank you tfarabaugh for this unexpected information. It is disheartening indeed.
    I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • shireesh
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hello Moderator,please help mark this answer as a solution since I do not see an option to do so