Spark 3 Cardio Music Activity settings

PISKOR
PISKOR Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, i tried to find this topic but was unsucessfull. So I have to ask, if there is any posibility to change the activity on Spark3cardioMusic? I use them 80% for walking, in the web platform i see walking, but not in the watch so I have to modify every single activity from runing into walking (hiking). On the other hand it also didnt match the activity by exporting to endomondo, so I have to change every single activity in the tomtom web platform and also in the endomondo. This is really boring so hopefuly there is a solution and somebody can help me. Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    There is no way to change the sports modes and they are not adding any more sports modes, that is what they added Freestyle and Gym modes for. Freestyle is for any GPS enabled non-core activities and Gym for non-GPS enabled activities. If they start adding sports modes then you may want walking and I may want football and someone else may want paddle sports, this is why then went with the generic Freestyle. The existing sports also tie into the lifetime totals on MySports. If they add more sports modes they would also need to redesign all of MySports to capture them. You should try using Freestyle it gets you distance based on GPS and calories based on HR so it will be the most accurate (cycling and running use METs for calories and ignore HR).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • PISKOR
    Apprentice Traveler
    I think in these times anybody should get the posibility just to setup the watch for the purpose he needs. It makes no sense to have 5 possibily sports if the online sporttracker platform in 21 century give you hundrets of them. At the end, all you do every single day is edit your workouts and set the right activity . . . I find it realy non sense

d5a46c0f-86b6-4047-9e45-b4a49447af95.jpg
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    Then you should buy a watch that offers that. You cannot buy a product and expect that they are going to change it based on yours or anyone else's wants (it is a want, not a need) or preferences. It may be nonsense, but it is what it is. If you don't; like it you should consider returning it (if you can) and buying another product that better suits your wants.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • PISKOR
    Apprentice Traveler
    I dont want anyone change anything, i just asked, if there is a possibility and if not, i just say it make no sense to have just a few sports . . . and than I sold mine . . . thats fine