New software v1.7.64 available for Adventurer

lampardlampard Posts: 4,019 TomTom Moderator
edited January 30 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi all,

We've just released a new software v1.7.64 for the Adventurer watch. It's available for download in the TomTom Sports Connect.

[h2]What's new?[/h2]
  • We’ve resolved an issue that, in a few cases, could prevent the watch from pairing with a phone.

Cheers,
lampard
Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

Comments

• runtotravelruntotravel Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    I just got an Adventurer watch, but it is not downloading the most recent update to my watch. I had to downgrade to 1.3.255 on my previous Spark 3 due to battery issues, and my Sports Connect still has that listed as the software for my watch. Can you push the newest update to me so I can update my Adventurer?
    Thanks!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,019 TomTom Moderator
    Hi runtotravel,

Please connect your watch to the PC and the version 1.7.64 will be offered to you in Sports Connect.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• runtotravelruntotravel Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Thank you!
  • WuNgUnWuNgUn Posts: 15 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you!
    I just got an Adventurer as a replacement for my Spark 3...which had battery issues after updating to latest firmware. Even after roll back, battery was screwed.

Im worried about updating mine, which still had base firmware.

How is the battery on yours?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    WuNgUn wrote:
    Thank you!
    I just got an Adventurer as a replacement for my Spark 3...which had battery issues after updating to latest firmware. Even after roll back, battery was screwed.

Did you buy a new Adventurer? I would take care with your buying decision considering TomTom left the wearables business last year and is just selling out their inventory. All development has stopped and they are in maintenance mode. There will be no new features or changes to the existing features in the future. If you are able, you may want to consider returning the device and going with another brand that is active in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.
  • WuNgUnWuNgUn Posts: 15 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    WuNgUn wrote:
    Thank you!

Did you buy a new Adventurer? I would take care with your buying decision considering TomTom left the wearables business last year and is just selling out their inventory. All development has stopped and they are in maintenance mode. There will be no new features or changes to the existing features in the future. If you are able, you may want to consider returning the device and going with another brand that is active in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.

No, I didnt purchase it...they gave it to me.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online29

MitchAir
MitchAir
+28 Guests