TomTom Runner 3 & built in Heart rate monitor

Daniel Monteiro
Daniel Monteiro Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I cannot get the built in Heart rate monitor to work .. i have watched all the vídeos and they go on tracker to turn on the HR but on my the HR is on the sensors instead.
I did reset the watch 2x and still comes up the "--" and nothing happening.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Are you sure you have a Cardio version? Are there LEDs on the back and when you press down and go to About does it say "cardio" at the top? If so, is it set for internal under Sensor>Heart (it should say On, not External)? If it is not a Cardio model you will need to use an external strap to get HR.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Daniel Monteiro
    Daniel Monteiro Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Humm I didn't know it was a cardio model available . Probably this one isn't because at the back of the watch i don't have any LED it is all hard plastic ..
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Humm I didn't know it was a cardio model available . Probably this one isn't because at the back of the watch i don't have any LED it is all hard plastic ..
    Yes, that is definitely not a Cardio model. You either need to use an external strap or return it for a Cardio model (it will have Cardio in the name).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.