Information in the watch that´s not displayed in the app — TomTom Community

Information in the watch that´s not displayed in the app

NorbyNorby Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
There is some information available on the watch, which is not transferred to the application. For example SPL and SWOLF in swimming, or recovery of the heart rate in running. Why does this happen? Can it be solved?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    This is as designed unfortunately, there is nothing to solve. It would make sense for the swimming metrics to display, but the recovery data is just the reduction in HR over one minute (which is a meaningless metric) and it only calculates after the activity has been stopped and will not calculate if you save it within one minute. Since TT has left the wearables industry and is no longer producing new devices I would not expect many changes beyond bug fixes go forward so this is likely something we will have to live with (it has not changed in years so why would it change now?).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.