MyDrive sync - Routes without thrill sync to rider only as route, not as track
My rider is connected to my phone via BT tethering. All TomTom service work including sync of MyPlaces, radar, traffic and MyRoutes. There's just one thing I can just do with a workaround and I do not understand why it is like that. Maybe I still do something wrong.
Here's the scenario:
- I plan a holiday with a few routes and tracks
- Routes are not customized, just stops and "fastest", not "thrill".
- I can save these routes to MyRoutes and they are still routes, not tracks.
- But I can only activate the switch "sync to device as track".
- A route instead, would be much more flexible to use on my device
- Routes get not synced
- Send route manually to device one by one (BT or USB)
- Save each route manually on the device as "MyRoute"
- The route stays a route and can be used flexible
Why isn't it possible to sync routes (no thrill, no customizing) as routes to a device and keep the full functionality compared to an inflexible track.
Thanks in advance for any help or even better outlook that this would be possible in the future.
f r e d