Roundabout instructions on GO Mobile Android App — TomTom Community

Roundabout instructions on GO Mobile Android App

richarddicksonricharddickson Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
Hi All...

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I tried searching for "roundabout" but couldn't find anything obvious in the sub-forum...

Any idea when the roundabout instructions on the GO Mobile app are going to be corrected?

They are currently saying "Go around the roundabout..... xxxx exit".

We had all this argument on the GO 5000/6000 forum, and after an update, the instructions were thankfully changed back to "go left/go across/go right on the roundabout... xxxx exit".

Why was this not also applied to the GO Mobile app at the same time???

Thanks
Richard

Comments

• UmillionUmillion Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I'm in the same boat. I use the Go app on android and it's really annoying to hear go around the roundabout just for first exit? Doesn't make sense. If someone could update the app up match the devices that would be great!
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,958
    Superuser
    @Umillion

Have you updated the voice you use to read out aloud the instructions to the current version?
    Any idea how I would do that please?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,958
    Superuser
    @Umillion

As I do not use that application your best bet might be to contact Customer Services

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Oh basically the app will auto update so I don't think I need to look for a separate update for voice as far as I understand it. I've contacted customer service which for the most part didn't really have a clue apart from forwarding my 'feedback' to the developing team or something along those lines.

If they can just bring the update they have on the devices to the app then that would be it.