Storage problem...

fencehugger
fencehugger Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
My Runner 3 seems to be running out of storage (2 of 5 bars remaining) and although I sync my watch everyday, through the app and on my laptop, I can't seem to rectify this problem. I've read few horror stories of a full watch and unable to use, something I don't want to happen as mine is only 2 months old.
Any advice would be appreciated...

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    The only way to fix it is a factory reset which will clear the memory but it may eventually return again, which again require a factory reset. This is a known issue but no indication has been given that they intend to fix it. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • fencehugger
    fencehugger Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, I think that did the trick... :)