Battery for VIA 1605

BrunoFurlan
BrunoFurlan Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using MyDrive Connect
I'ld like to find in BRASIL a new ICP 653443 battery with thin connector for my 1605. HOW and WHERE could I find it since TomTom here gives me no support AT ALL?

Comments

• miketorcy
    miketorcy Posts: 3,558
    Superuser
  • BrunoFurlan
    BrunoFurlan Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    @miketorcy It would be nice IF you had seen the rest of the question and seen that I need this in BRASIL - a country you do NOT ship, as stated in your website...

I thank the "tutorial" but quite dislike this forum for the amount of propaganda...
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,115
    Superuser
    @BrunoFurlan

Contact Customer Services for further advice

:flag_br: Brasil
    A partir de telefone fixo (grátis) 0800-892-1259
    A partir de celular (aplica-se as taxas de sua operadora) 1147002436

De Segunda a Sexta: das 6.00 às 14.30. BRT

Para que consiga entrar em contato conosco, aconselhamos que utilize preferencialmente um telefone fixo.
  • miketorcy
    miketorcy Posts: 3,558
    Superuser
    @miketorcy It would be nice IF you had seen the rest of the question and seen that I need this in BRASIL - a country you do NOT ship, as stated in your website...

I thank the "tutorial" but quite dislike this forum for the amount of propaganda...

Hi Bruno! I am french, i am an ordinary user. I just post some advice to try help other users, i have not something to sell, i have no website and i do not make propaganda.

In french we say: "Aide le vilain, il te mangera la main"! I let you go to google translate! Regards!