MyDrive web for iOS GO Mobile doesn't support .ov2 files |v10.0 — TomTom Community

MyDrive web for iOS GO Mobile doesn't support .ov2 files |v10.0

PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 378 [Supreme Pioneer]
Just started to use iOS GO Mobile 1.10 and wanted to load some POIs into MyDrive.

Video shows that you can use .ov2 and .gpx files in MyDrive, yet I only have option for loading .gpx files.

I store all of my POI master files as .xlsx and convert to either .ov2 or .csv. But I don't know how to convert to the correct type of .gpx.

To make matter worse I use a Mac and not a Windows PC.

Sensible suggestions gratefully received.

Regards,
Robert.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,060
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Privateer UK
    MyDrive Web Route planner... https://mydrive.tomtom.com

b6e1c74e-c90e-45cb-886f-a0068cb6c788.pngbef4af21-8787-4ea5-8e54-df5dc745e7d0.pngATB YFM
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 291 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Although My Places-Favourites are synced with the newly released Go Mobile App for IOS (v1.1); POI files are not.................. ☻ Maybe it will be incorporated in the next update???

(Whereas the Android App version does sync both POI and My places. )
  • PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 378 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Lost Soul wrote:
    Although My Places-Favourites are synced with the newly released Go Mobile App for IOS (v1.1); POI files are not.................. ☻ Maybe it will be incorporated in the next update???

(Whereas the Android App version does sync both POI and My places. )

Agree.

I have actually found that I can import .ov2 files into my MyDrive, as Lost Soul rightly says those POIs files do not sync.

This is a terrible disappointment!

Regards,
    Robert