Heart rate on Adventurer drops off mid way through run — TomTom Community

Heart rate on Adventurer drops off mid way through run

smithjason84smithjason84 Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I am running between 10 and 25km regularly and in the last month the HR tracker within the watch has started to drop off suddenly down from the run-rate around 150 bpm to 50-60bpm and this is certainly not consistent with my actual rate

I am running routes I have used frequently so the comparisons show this is a failing with the Adventurer

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    It sounds like it is losing signal, are you wearing the watch snugly? You may need to tighten it up a bit as you sweat and it loosens up. Is it dropping and staying low or just dropping for a moment and coming back? You may want to try a factory reset but that is not likely to fix it (but it can't hurt) and a call into Support may be warranted. To get the number for Customer Support, click Contact us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.