Part of my watches data not uploaded

Ellie M
Ellie M Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I synced my watch recently, and it synced the last two days but missed the entire weeks data before then. This data is still saved on my watch, is there any way to recover it and upload it to my account? Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    If it has already successfully synced there is no way to restore it. What you are seeing on the watch is just summary data. You can perform a power off reset which supposedly fixes these issues:

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in MySports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Ellie M
    Ellie M Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks, I turned it on and off again, but you were right i cannot restore this data, hopefully the reset will stop it happening again.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    Ellie M wrote:
    Thanks, I turned it on and off again, but you were right i cannot restore this data, hopefully the reset will stop it happening again.
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.