Spark3 and missing calories on the app

Seeswa
Seeswa Registered Users Posts: 10
Legendary Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, it’s 3 months I asked for a fix: the app does not consider all the calories my watch says I’ve burnt in the day and in the week. Still had no answer.
is there any hope?
thanks
case 180112-xxxxxx
and 171112-xxxxxxxc7e5636c-e1c0-4d8f-9abc-bcc74f856cbf.jpg

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    You supposedly can do a power off reset to fix this:

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in MySports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Seeswa
    Legendary Explorer
    Thanks, I’ll try asap
  • Seeswa
    Legendary Explorer
    I did all that you suggested, not solved.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Seeswa
    Legendary Explorer
    I already opened two cases (in November and December) and got no useful answer. They only told me that they would work for it.
    Reading in this forum, I’m not the only one having this bug.
    I think they cannot solve it....
    thanks anyway.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    Seeswa wrote:
    I already opened two cases (in November and December) and got no useful answer. They only told me that they would work for it.
    Reading in this forum, I’m not the only one having this bug.
    I think they cannot solve it....
    thanks anyway.
    Since they left the wearables market and closed the Sports Division, laying off all the staff, I am not sure there is anyone to fix it. and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem so there may not be enough demand to fix it. Have you pressed them to send you out a replacement device?
  • Seeswa
    Legendary Explorer
    Are you sure they really closed the sport division? Btw, they are currently releasing new software updates.... I’m unlucky: I bought the Jawbone and they left the project. Now I bought this Spark3 and the same thing happens... Do you think I can try to ask TomTom to change mine with a new device, even if I bought it on Amazon? It seems to be an app bug, not a device bug.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    Seeswa wrote:
    Are you sure they really closed the sport division? Btw, they are currently releasing new software updates.... I’m unlucky: I bought the Jawbone and they left the project. Now I bought this Spark3 and the same thing happens... Do you think I can try to ask TomTom to change mine with a new device, even if I bought it on Amazon? It seems to be an app bug, not a device bug.
    They definitely closed it. They are just doing bug fixes to try and fix all the bugs introduced with the last update. It is covered under warranty regardless of where you bought it. Call Support (don't email them, call them) and demand they replace it since they can't fix it. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

• Seeswa
    Legendary Explorer
    Only today, probably after week new counting, the app seems synced to the calories number on the watch.

I think that factory reset has been the right way!!!

Thank you
    Problem solved.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    Seeswa wrote:
    Only today, probably after week new counting, the app seems synced to the calories number on the watch.

I think that factory reset has been the right way!!!

Thank you
    Problem solved.
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.