Unable to register the watch - Error -"Some errors were encountered. Please check the info you enter — TomTom Community

Unable to register the watch - Error -"Some errors were encountered. Please check the info you enter

Buckas04Buckas04 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Device connected, create an account. Enter all of my details and get an error - "Some errors were encountered. Please check the info you entered". All fields are correct and completed. Tried 50 times now and still no joy.

Downloaded the app to see if can create an account on there instead and get an error "cant create account - there is a server problem at the moment - please try later"

I have just been told tomtom have discontinued all sports watch devices but support will continue. If this is a sign of whats to come on my first day of ownership, whats it going to be like in 6 months, 1 year. Dissapointed.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect much more development so what you get in the box will likely be all there is. There are also major connectivity and battery drain issues that have not been resolved in over six months. If you are within your return period you may want to consider other alternatives.

For the registration issues you may want to call Support directly so they can sort it out. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.