tomtom spark3 BLOCKED
edited January 24
can someone help me?
I have never seen that symbol before but I would guess it wants you to update the GPS Quick Fix or something. If you sync it does it go away? If not, try a recovery mode reset using the instructions below and if that does not help, call Support.
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in MySports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.
I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base