my VIA620 can not work properly

VIA620GPS
VIA620GPS Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
when i use my VIA620 during drive, it likes someone touch the screen so i can not see the direction.

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    Are you saying the screen dims and makes it dark or the screen switches from driving view to something else.
  • VIA620GPS
    Master Traveler
    It switches from driving view to something else. Like somebody is touching the screen. It is unsafe when I drive.
  • dhn
    Superuser
    Slide the sharp edge of a business card completely around the glass under the bezel to dislodge any 'gunge' that may have been there. Remove any screen protector.
  • VIA620GPS
    Master Traveler
    I have tried. But it does not work. And there is no screen protector at all.
  • VIA620GPS
    Master Traveler
    Also i have reseted the divice. But it still happens.
  • VIA620GPS
    Master Traveler
    What do you mean send me a discount email? You should fix this problem. I will not send any more money on a divice which i can use properly. Also at beginning, I purchased this one because of life time update map but I receive email that claims you can not provide any update for my via620. That is nonsense!!!!
  • dhn
    Superuser
    The Via 620 is not included in the end of life to my understanding. Check with support but do NOT respond with a model type when prompted and a live agent should answer:

:flag_nz: New Zealand
    0800 450 973
    Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:30 NZST
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,818
    Superuser
    Hi
    Looks like the Start 60 / Via 620 (2012), 2GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV3 Models... With serial Numbers starting with "WM" are EOL only having 2GB of memory

ATB YFM