Pairing issues with Spark 3

clavejunior
clavejunior Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I am have problems to connect my tom tom Spark 3, Cardio, Music with my phone( Sansung Edge 7)

They started when i aplly the new atualization . Whow can I Resolved this?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated (it has been over five months so I would not hold my breath). In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you may lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features. They may also be able to put you on 1.7.64, which is in beta and supposedly fixes the issues.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • clavejunior
    clavejunior Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for your answer. I Will try to fix this through this link. When i resolve this situation, i write here.
    Thank you soo much