TomTom Spark 3 - WIndows 10 - Driver is Unavailable Message

ERS1966
ERS1966 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi folks
My TomTom Sports 3 watch worked perfectly - syncing and so on - until about 3 days ago then suddenly when connected to the laptop it won't open the TomTom window automatically nor sync.

Upon looking in my laptop settings I can see that the watch is connected. When I look in 'devices' it is there but there is a message which reads Driver is Unavailable.

I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled (shut down laptop and rebooted) - no difference. I was able to sync perfectly on main household PC which has exactly the same driver (downloaded the same day and time)

I am pretty sure this is a Windows 10 issue now - would a roll back help or maybe complete uninstall/ reinstall? Unless anyone else has come up with a solution?

Yours in utter frustration!
E

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JannievdW
    JannievdW Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have the same problem. Mutli sport Cardio Watch. Synced file with Windows 10 PC until today and now I also have the Driver is unavailable message.

Very frustrating that is just stopped syncing.