Update problems Multisport cardio — TomTom Community

Update problems Multisport cardio

Peter Triumf SwedenPeter Triumf Sweden Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
The sportswatch multi sport cardio wants an update but when I start the update it doesn´t finish the update? What could be the problem? I took it to the store I bought it at but their servicepersonal had the same problem and said "they have probably given up on that model" "its to old" I bought the watch in january 2015.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,810
    Superusers
    Try doing a factory reset and see if that helps. The store is right, though, that model has been discontinued for years and I do not think it is getting any updates. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.