Runner 3 changes from KM to Miles by itself

moey_mo
moey_mo Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I have been using my runner 3 for a number of months now and have always been using it in KMs, recently it just changed to miles. I have tried to change it back to KMs but it keeps switching back to Miles involuntarily. This really hampers my training as I do not want to have to convert miles to kms.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    moey_mo wrote:
    Hi, I have been using my runner 3 for a number of months now and have always been using it in KMs, recently it just changed to miles. I have tried to change it back to KMs but it keeps switching back to Miles involuntarily. This really hampers my training as I do not want to have to convert miles to kms.
    Check the settings on the MySports site as that overrides the watch every time you sync. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • moey_mo
    moey_mo Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi, my settings in settings in the Mysports site is set to Km but still the watch refuses to change back to Ins.ddb8e2b7-8b8f-4eaa-ab52-eac87a1bf86d.png
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,215
    Community Manager
    The watch should adopt the metrics settings from your account so I guess your watch needs a reset. You find the reset on the Settings page of TomTom Sports Connect.