No fitnes age after an activity — TomTom Community

No fitnes age after an activity

YokoyoYokoyo Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi.
Today i used my Watch and eventhough i can see my PPM in the activity resume, the fitness age doesnt recognice it.
Whats the problem?
The battery run out 1,5 km before finishing the ativity but i still can see it on the resume.
Thanks.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,334
    Superusers
    What activity were you doing? You only get fitness points and fitness age during running and cycling activities because it requires VO2Max and these are the only modes that will calculate it. You also need to be Zone 3 or above in HR for it to have much of an impact.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • YokoyoYokoyo Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hi tfrabaugh, first of all, thanks for your answer.
    The activity was running and i was over Zone 3 in 80% of the activity, thas why i dont understand why fitness age doesnt recognice it.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,334
    Superusers
    Yokoyo wrote:
    The activity was running and i was over Zone 3 in 80% of the activity, thas why i dont understand why fitness age doesnt recognice it.
    How does it not recognize it? Did it not award points to it or did the fitness age not change? If the battery died before it was done that may be the cause as it may calculate points as part of the save process which it did not do.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • YokoyoYokoyo Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    Yokoyo wrote:
    How does it not recognize it? Did it not award points to it or did the fitness age not change? If the battery died before it was done that may be the cause as it may calculate points as part of the save process which it did not do.

It did not award points to it, probably becouse of battery death :skull:.
    I suppose, due to your answer, that i will not ever get those points.
    Thanks a lot.