Why Planning Activities website is not editing anymore? — TomTom Community

Why Planning Activities website is not editing anymore?

QuiqueMateoQuiqueMateo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Since 5 days ago I cannot edit (nor create) plannings for activities: Why? Is it only me?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    It works fine for me. I would clear the browser cache and see if that resolves it. Otherwise call Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • QuiqueMateoQuiqueMateo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I find you answer not accurate or generic.

There is a bug in the website. When I have 10 plannings (supposed to be full) I am not allowed to edit anyone of them.
    Please, raise a ticket to fix it.

Kind regards,

Enrique.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    I find you answer not accurate or generic.

There is a bug in the website. When I have 10 plannings (supposed to be full) I am not allowed to edit anyone of them.
    Please, raise a ticket to fix it.

Kind regards,

Enrique.
    Here is the response I included on the other redundant identical thread you started:

This is a user forum, so no one will raise a ticket here. You will need to contact Support directly. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).