Data from watch not uploading to Sports App

HodgesDJ
HodgesDJ Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
TomTom Runner 2 Cardio+Music

Last time my watch updated data was 10 January - don't know how to fix this - driving me nuts!! Any help very much appreciated!

Comments

• RunningPig
    RunningPig Registered Users Posts: 18
    Outstanding Explorer
    Please describe what happens when you try to syc. Be as specific as possible about what happens in the app. You may need to reset your watch and phone app/pairing. If so there are plenty of threads here that list how to do this.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi HodgesDJ,

Welcome to the Community!

Which firmware version are you using on your watch? I can see that there is no watch linked to your email address. We've released a version 1.7.64 which resolves the pairing issues with the watch.

if you can PM me the email address to which you've linked your watch and I'll have a look at it?

Cheers, lampard
  • HodgesDJ
    HodgesDJ Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi RunninPig,

appreciate your offer but have PMd lampard as requested but will get back to you if necessary if you dont mind.

thank you

Deb
  • Rcsidwu1
    Rcsidwu1 Registered Users Posts: 10
    Master Explorer
    I have the same problem runs uploading last weeks but yesteradays run failed, I have read about moving ttbin files etc but some one who is not technical not sure how to fully do this, any suggestions please as we are currently in training for a marathon