Docs for spark 3 api development — TomTom Community

Docs for spark 3 api development

twitchytwitchy Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
I'm trying to write a custom program using your api to display my heart rate in real-time on my computer monitor. If you know of someone else who has already created one for the TomTom Spark 3, please tell me.

I saw in this thread that your api is now open for us to use.

But after going to https://developer.tomtom.com and creating an account, I still can't find any information about developing for the sports watches. It mostly seems to be about mapping/nav.

At the bottom of that page it has "sports" but the only link is for a camera media server.
Under "Business" there is a consumer link that takes me to a page in ...Polish?

Please advise.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,904 Superusers
    You cannot do this. The API is to allow you to access activity data from completed activities, it is not to allow you to access the dat in real time. The watch does not transmit your HR in real time it only collects it and then uses BT to transmit to the TT servers (and from there to partner sites). What you are trying to do is not possible with this device.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.