Editing my running stats on Runner 2 watch on my PC — TomTom Community

Editing my running stats on Runner 2 watch on my PC

LouGLouG Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, I forgot to stop my watch at a running race on Sunday - I would like to edit the stats to the correct details ( luckily it was a chipped running event) but I cannot edit. It seems to let me edit the time but then doesn't save but not the mileage. Even if I could "cut" the extra stats....

Does anyone know how - or if it possible. Gutted if I can't as it was a PB and obvioulsy the stats are completely inaccurate!

Thanks Lou

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,343
    Superusers
    To edit an activity you need to go to the activity through the dashboard on MySports, hit the More button on the top right and select Edit. You can then edit distance, time calories, etc. The totals will be correct, but the map will still reflect the entire route as you are editing the totals not the detailed GPS data. If you are doing this and it is not saving the data you may want to call Customer Support.

To get the number for Customer Support, click Contact us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • LouGLouG Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks for your quick reply, and all is good now. Just for info the time was my biggest problem, as it wouldn't save as 59:35 but 0:59:35. Happy days though now though!

Many Thanks
    Lou
  • nadyarnynadyarny Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I did manage to edit my last cycle (only on my PC though) to accurately estimate calories burned. However, the total counts of calories for the day has not changed. Why that?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,343
    Superusers
    nadyarny wrote:
    Hi, I did manage to edit my last cycle (only on my PC though) to accurately estimate calories burned. However, the total counts of calories for the day has not changed. Why that?
    They are based on different systems. You can edit sports data, not activity data.