24/7 Heart rate monitor

Demian
Demian Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
I have a TT Spark Music without internal sensor for monitoring heart rate (firmware 1.7.62).
Having a external heart rate sensor, can I get a 24/7 heart rate monitor so I can see the charts on my account?
I have activated the heart rate monitor correctly that I see on the Watch but this is not stored on my account.
Is there a way to force the situation?
Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    No, you only get 24/7 monitoring using the internal HR sensor. There is no way to force it and no way to add it. I can't imagine many people would want to wear a chest strap 24/7 so I doubt there is much demand for it anyway.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Demian
    Demian Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Of course I would not wear the external heart rate sensor 24h/7, but only 2/3 hours a day to have the heartbeat at rest.
    Patience .... I will periodically provide manual mode ..... marking the values.
    Thanks for the reply.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Demian wrote:
    Of course I would not wear the external heart rate sensor 24h/7, but only 2/3 hours a day to have the heartbeat at rest.
    Patience .... I will periodically provide manual mode ..... marking the values.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Unfortunately that is not possible without a Cardio model.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.