QuickGPSfix update — TomTom Community

QuickGPSfix update

BarendPetrusBarendPetrus Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi all! Please help! My quick gps doesn’t want to update. And my watch doesn’t want to pic uo any satelites! It just keep saying please wait! I have been waiting for almost ten minutes at a time and nothing!
Regards
Barend

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in MySports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • BarendPetrusBarendPetrus Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I tried it and nothing! My watch still shows it want the quick gps updated and I still can’t connect to any satellites. Will try it again
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JimTheGreatJimTheGreat Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    That fixed my problem, thank you.