Anyone else lost the feedback — TomTom Community

Anyone else lost the feedback

HoffersHoffers Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
edited November 2018 in Travel lounge
Hi I used to leave suggestions easily via the feedback link, there appears to be nowhere now to submit ideas or advise when things are going wrong. I'm thinking that is because there are so many things wrong they cant keep up ?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,298 Superusers
    You could call support and have them (at least) log your concerns:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • HoffersHoffers Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Thanks for that information but its a number that doesn't look like a freephone? (could be wrong) but this is 2018, dont they monitor their own blog !! If I'm right they removed a perfectly useful service, simply I should think because it was being used by their smaller customers to point out glitches, I'm sure they will tell me if I'm wrong? and frankly as a small customer I have previously contacted them with several ideas and never had a response or seen any of them or other customers ideas implemented.

It said on both my watch software and the Sports app to 'click here' to submit feedback or ideas and I spent my time doing so, then I went into a never ending loop taking me to support which turned into advertisement and a link to a manual. That's NOT what they advertised nor is it good customer support in my book and I know how to walk next time.

Not threatening them, its a fact. I have seen many with more detailed problems and ideas not answered. Simply take off the link to feedback if it doesn't exist, then we know not to waste time trying.