Voice Feedback — TomTom Community

Voice Feedback

HoffersHoffers Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
The system used to allow you easily to add feedback !! This seems to have disappeared , mine is simple , when you use the gym app the girl says ‘Ready?’ like a question to you , which is good , when you go for a run , she says ‘I’m ready ‘ small thing but I don’t care if she is ready it’s me I’m worried about !! Can we just have ‘Ready?’ On all activities ?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    Hoffers wrote:
    The system used to allow you easily to add feedback !! This seems to have disappeared , mine is simple , when you use the gym app the girl says ‘Ready?’ like a question to you , which is good , when you go for a run , she says ‘I’m ready ‘ small thing but I don’t care if she is ready it’s me I’m worried about !! Can we just have ‘Ready?’ On all activities ?
    I think you may be reading a bit much into the intonation of the computer generated voice as to whether it is asking a question or not. In any case, this is the least of the issues with these devices so I doubt it will be much of a priority for them. Considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over four months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the watches themselves).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • HoffersHoffers Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Thank you but no, its apparently your opinion and not an answer from Tom Tom as to why they have the facility for feedback on there when they are clearly by your account not interested. The watch (in the UK) for my purposes isn't too bad but they wanted feedback ? and feedback is what they got, and customer services effect all their products including sat nav. So if they dont want to listen and assist customers with anything then bang goes sales and that cant be good for any company. As for the My Sports site, they have put on new features, but again IMHO it falls far short of what say Runtastic does. They got a sale, but if people read all this they may not get many more.