Battery is not charging 100% — TomTom Community

Battery is not charging 100%

NavalhoNavalho Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hello I'm from Portugal, my Tomtom multisports is 6 years old.
In the last update the battery charges 100% but when I turn off the base it only charged about 90%.
A brand like TomTom does not have great representation in Portugal and even more they want to sell products manufactured in China at high prices in Europe maximizing profit and forgetting the part of the maintenance and support of the customers, selling only bracelets, sell very showy articles and nothing more than that, I assume it was a bad buy.
I suggest a boycott of the products of this company, very disappointed by the lack of components and maintenance of the products, only immediate consumption and then throws it away.

Best regards to all
José Navalho

Next i will buy a Garmin device...

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    You are complaining because a 6 year old watch ahs lost some of its battery life? This is totally normal and only losing 10% over 6 years is actually pretty good compared to the competition. Your boycott would be pointless since TT has already left the wearables market and is no longer producing new devices, so feel free to go to Garmin (and find out how long their batteries last).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • NavalhoNavalho Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I m just complaining because we dont have in Portugal no one that assists the costumer is everything in UK, or in other countries in EU.
    We only have retailers, and they just want to sell the new TT.

Tanks for the info
    Best Regards
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    There is a Customer Support line for Portugal, did you try that? It does not matter since you are so far out of warranty they will not be able to do anything fro you (except sell you a new one, just like retailers) but you can try to call them.

pt_PT.png 800780277

De Segunda a Sexta: das 08.00 às 16.30

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.