Mileo 331 (how in the world do we update this GPS)? — TomTom Community

Mileo 331 (how in the world do we update this GPS)?

KiwiSpyGirlKiwiSpyGirl Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Hi,

We have just brought a motor-home and It has came with UK and Vatican maps (which absolutely of no use to us as we live in New Zealand)

There is some usb ports but wondering how I would use these and a laptop to try and update this device. Was thinking of just getting a new device inserted in it (with Android Auto)..

0822f123-2035-4b15-a3c0-26edb20a6317.jpgd7988dbf-62c9-48da-bfe7-591d2d0269b7.jpg636309a7-c915-4de9-bd39-1c7a500d7402.jpg

Comments

• kingjohn6200kingjohn6200 Posts: 122 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    i dont see anywhere in your photos a map socket, normally a sd card socket that you would place a memory card with the map on it. So its back to the cars manufacturers to ask them if they can do this for you, it would be a guess that it may be done via Bluetooth or wifi or the cars obd socket.

not something you could do yourself i think
  • i dont see anywhere in your photos a map socket, normally a sd card socket that you would place a memory card with the map on it. So its back to the cars manufacturers to ask them if they can do this for you, it would be a guess that it may be done via Bluetooth or wifi or the cars obd socket.

not something you could do yourself i think

Thanks for that... I could not find it anywhere in any of the manuals either 0 Think I will just ditch this system and buy a third party one.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,854
    Superuser
    @KiwiSpyGirl

Could try Customer Services to see if they know how

CS :flag_nz: New Zealand
    0800 450 973
    Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:30 NZST
  • It looks like it is done by a Fiat Dealership - thanks eveyone