Spark 3 disable button

Putthi
Putthi Registered Users Posts: 9
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I ware Spark 3 to bed a few nights now and always wake up with spark 3 empty battery..
wander is there a possibility to disable button or lock the button from accidentally pressing during sleeping...

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    There is no way to disable the button unfortunately. Do you have the backlight on, as that would definitely drain it? Press down from the clock and go to Options>Backlight>Off, which will prevent it from staying on if activated. There are also battery drain issues with the latest firmware updates, so you may want to request a rollback, which may fix it:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Putthi
    Neophyte Traveler
    This might be battery drain issue. It happens again this morning after fully charged battery, the battery is death after a few hours. I did upgrade firmware a few days ago.

let me try to rollback.

Thanks,
  • Putthi
    Neophyte Traveler
    could you please kindly advise how to do the rollback of firmware?

Thanks,
    Putthi
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Putthi wrote:
    could you please kindly advise how to do the rollback of firmware?

Thanks,
    Putthi
    I already gave you instructions in my original response, Click the link and request a rollback.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.